Takaka Primary School
Kia Kotahi Tātou, Tū Tonu Mai!
OUR BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Board of Trustees is responsible for seven key work areas in the school, which are:
- development and ongoing review of the school charter.
- monitoring and reviewing your school’s progress.
- putting in place a policy framework.
- employing the principal.
- managing assets.
- ensuring your school’s legal compliance.
- implementing the National Education Guidelines
Brad Lenko – Staff Representative
2018 STRATEGIC PLAN
BOARD MINUTES - Latest
We are Takaka Primary School, Together we stand tall!
Whakapā mai / Contact Us
Wāhi Noho / Physical Address
Ngā Wāhanga 2019 / Term Dates
Term 2: 29 Apr - 5 Jul
Term 3: 22 Jul - 27 Sep
Term 4: 14 Oct - 20 Dec
Ngā Hāora i te Tari / Office Hours
Monday to Friday (Term time)