Takaka Primary School
Our vision is for young people:
- Who will be creative, energetic, and enterprising
- Who will seize the opportunities offered by new knowledge and technologies to secure a sustainable social, cultural, economic, and environmental future for our country
- Who will work to create an Aotearoa New Zealand in which Māori and Pākehā recognise each other as full Treaty partners, and in which all cultures are valued for the contributions they bring.
- Who, in their school years, will continue to develop the values, knowledge, and competencies that will enable them to live full and satisfying lives
- Who will be confident, connected, actively involved, and lifelong learners
For Takaka Primary School students to be:
- Collaborative and connected life long learners, who thrive in respectful relationships.
Students learn and grow with our local curriculum that is underpinned by:
- Our KIA ORA Values
- Our KIA ORA Kid Graduate Profile: 11 qualities expressed across our Junior, Middle and Senior years
- Our Four Kete in our school charter
All Learners Are:
We are Takaka Primary School, Together we stand tall!
Whakapā mai / Contact Us
Wāhi Noho / Physical Address
Ngā Wāhanga 2019 / Term Dates
Term 2: 29 Apr - 5 Jul
Term 3: 22 Jul - 27 Sep
Term 4: 14 Oct - 20 Dec
Ngā Hāora i te Tari / Office Hours
Monday to Friday (Term time)